Novaturient (adj.) desiring or seeking powerful change in one’s life, behavior, or situation.
Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
Jan 13-20, 2018
Join me on this once-in-a-lifetime destination fitness retreat. Strip away the busyness and noise of everyday life to reconnect with your inner awesomeness and bad-ass self. Walk away with four key strategies: how to make small healthy changes for big results, how to stay positive and on track with your health goals during adversity/challenges in life, learn to create healthy “fast-food” eating recipes and ideas, and explore goals in your life for the person YOU want to be.
This is a 7-day retreat full of exercise, healthy prepared meals, relaxation, and exploration in the therapeutic Mayan Riviera sun. We will have access to a private beach for all exercise classes and workshops. Classes will include yoga, Pilates, and bootcamp. Additional activities will include: run/walking, stand up paddle, biking, journaling, and inner-strength building workshops to reconnect with and reignite what makes us spark.
We will be staying in Playa Del Carmen (south of Cancun) with fabulous views and access to the ocean. You can snorkel, canoe, or simply swim while looking for adorable sea turtles during your down-time. Nights are for you to do what you like – explore the town, go out to eat, or relax at the house in our private pool and Jacuzzi.
We will take a day trip to Tulum to explore the caves, Cenote Santa Cruz and Aktun Chen, with stalactites and underground rivers, as well as visit Ek Balam, a Mayan ruin. This will be a relaxed day to explore, eat, and walk along the beach in Tulum.
Come relax and work out with me!
$2400/person for a shared queen bed or single bed in a shared room.
$2600/person for a shared queen bed in private room.
$2700/person for a shared king bed in private room.
$2900 for your own bed in a private room.
Here is the house we are looking to book once 10 people are signed up: VIEW HOUSE »
- Lodging for 7 nights, 8 days
- Transportation to and from the airport & around town during the week
- Prepared breakfast and lunch each day plus 3 dinners
- 3 exercise/workshop classes a day (you can choose some or all that you want to attend) For example, One day would look like Morning-breakfast served followed by a yoga class, relax in the pool, Lunch served followed by a ‘create fast-food recipe’ workshop, with an afternoon bike ride along the ocean.
- 1 hour long massage during the week (you can book another one with Cait if you would like)
- Transportation to Tulum and any admission fees into the caves/ruins
- Bike tour along the ocean
- Stand Up Paddle class
**SIGN UP BY SEPTEMBER 30TH AND RECEIVE TWO FREE PERSONAL TRAINING SESSIONS WITH ME (in person or via skype)
*reserve your spot with a $500 non-refundable deposit. Payment plans are available. NOW ACCEPTING CREDIT CARDS.
*maximum of 13 guests