Novaturient (adj.) desiring or seeking powerful change in one’s life, behavior, or situation.
–PLANNING IN THE MAKING–
Join me on this once-in-a-lifetime destination fitness retreat. Strip away the busyness and noise of everyday life to reconnect with your inner awesomeness and bad-ass self. Walk away with four key strategies: how to make small healthy changes for big results, how to stay positive and on track with your health goals during adversity/challenges in life, learn to create healthy “fast-food” eating recipes and ideas, and explore goals in your life for the person YOU want to be.
This is a 7-day retreat full of exercise, healthy prepared meals, relaxation, and exploration in the therapeutic Mayan Riviera sun. We will have access to a private beach for all exercise classes and workshops. Classes will include yoga, Pilates, and bootcamp. Additional activities will include: run/walking, stand up paddle, biking, journaling, and inner-strength building workshops to reconnect with and reignite what makes us spark.
Looking for a setting with fabulous views and access to the ocean. You can snorkel, canoe, or simply swim while looking for adorable sea turtles during your down-time. Nights are for you to do what you like – explore the town, go out to eat, or relax at the house in our private pool and Jacuzzi.
Come relax and work out with me!
$2400/person for a shared queen bed or single bed in a shared room.
$2600/person for a shared queen bed in private room.
$2700/person for a shared king bed in private room.
$2900 for your own bed in a private room.
- Lodging for 7 nights, 8 days
- Transportation to and from the airport & around town during the week
- Prepared breakfast and lunch each day plus 3 dinners
- 3 exercise/workshop classes a day (you can choose some or all that you want to attend) For example, One day would look like Morning-breakfast served followed by a yoga class, relax in the pool, Lunch served followed by a ‘create fast-food recipe’ workshop, with an afternoon bike ride along the ocean.
- 1 hour long massage during the week (you can book another one with Cait if you would like)
- Transportation to Tulum and any admission fees into the caves/ruins
- Bike tour along the ocean
- Stand Up Paddle class